Q. What is account dashboard?
A. If you’re signed in, on the top left-hand side, you can see the name of your account’s Dashboard.
In the Account Dashboard, you will see multiple tabs – Dashboard, Delivery Addresses, Order History, Statements and Favourites.
- Account Dashboard – You can see personal details like - company name, address, phone number, contact e-mail and, if you’re a credit customer, the credit limit and credit balance.
- Delivery Address – You can see the delivery addresses associated with your account. If you wish to change a delivery address, please contact our customer services on +44 (0) 1903 726100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order History – You can view your past orders.
- Statements – You can see all invoices and payments made on your account. The most recent transaction is listed at the top and shows the current account balance.
- Favourites – Instead of spending time searching for products you regularly order, it is recommended that you add them as Favourites. You can view and search all of your current favourites here.
Q. Where do I see my order history?
A. If you’re signed in, there is an ‘Order History’ tab in the Account Dashboard. You can also access the Order History from the top right-hand corner. Order History shows your purchase history.
Q. What are favourites?
A. Instead of spending time searching for products you regularly order, it is recommended that you add them as Favourites. Also, it is very handy if you need to check product prices and stock availability.
Q. Where do I find my favourites?
A. If you’re signed in, there is a ‘Favourites’ tab in the Account Dashboard. You can also access your Favourites from the top right-hand corner.
Q. Are the favourites based on my past purchase history?
A. No. Favourites can be set manually and not reliant on a previous purchase. This is particularly handy for Buyer & Purchasing teams.
Q. How can a Cash(Pay as you go) customer change to a Credit(Pay on Credit) customer?
A. If you're a cash customer and you would like to change to credit customer, please contact our Accounts team on +44 (0) 1903 721591
or email email@example.com
Q. How do I check my credit limit and credit balance?
A. Click on your Account name in the top left-hand top corner of the page to be taken to the Account Dashboard. Here you can check Company name, Credit limit, Credit balance, Address, Contact number and Contact e-mail. You can also see your delivery address details, account details, order history, statements and favourites.