Proradix Fungicide 60g
- An approved professional biofungicide for pre-planting use on seed potatoes or for application to seed potatoes at planting.
- Based on a specific strain of a naturally occurring soil bacteria which colonises roots and tubers.
- Has preventative activity and approved for reduction in Black Scurf Rhizoctonia solani on potato with activity against other diseases.
- Multiple modes of action so harder for resistance to develop.
- Allowable in organic production, subject to certification body approval.
- No chemical residue.
|Width||0.0000||Active Ingredient||Pseudomonas sp. strain DSMZ 13134 - 6.6 x 10^10 CFU/g.|
|Activity / Control||An approved professional biopesticide for the reduction of Black Scurf (Rhizoctonia solani).||Application Method||Application at planting or apply to seed tubers prior to planting.|
|Application Rate||60g/ha or 2g/100kg seed.||Crop||Potato.|
|Formulation Type||Wettable powder.||Height||0.0000|
|VolumeUnit (lt or m3)||Litres||Weight||0.060000|
Technical Documents Download
In order to download this document you need to either give us your email address and contact details or login into your account.
Already have an account?
Don't have an account?
Please note that we will not use your email address for marketing purposes. We will only contact you if there is an update to the Technical Information on the product that you are interested in.
In order to download this document you need to provide us your name, email address and phone number.